ORS 0.00% 1.3¢ octagonal resources limited

Ann: Alliance South Mine Update, page-9

1. 3,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I think that is an excellent question AverageJoe and hope this sparks a decent conversation on the threads for a change. Be nice to know what the options are. From a business perspective there is always the opportunity for a cash raise to acquire, develop, JV or create new projects, when a company gets into dire straights. We have seen this recently with a number of companies pulling the plug on mining and ending up in the IT business sector. I often wonder if that is due to poor management or poor projects in the first place.

Most of us went in ORS with the thinking it was a junior in the making with a decent board, savvy management, and some good projects. In fact the Burns WA project was to be developed from cash generated from Victorian gold. I think that points to a pretty professional approach from a management team not trying to dilute, or over step the company goals.

The fact is someone picked up just under 1 million shares on Friday and the price still remained at 3 cents. So for all the offloading...someone is accumulating. I wonder why?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.