ADR 5.00% 1.9¢ adherium limited

not sure mate.... but if you find them, send a heap to the...

1. 5,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    not sure mate.... but if you find them, send a heap to the directors and staff at ADR... they could all do with a kick up the ass IMO... hopefully this new guru leader is going to change things... seems we keep having change in leadership over the years, its like previous CEO's knew they were pushing shit up hill for so long and achieving nothing that they had to move on because embarrassment was setting in.....

I cant help but think ADR will keep needing CR's until one day, maybe one day, we get a Marketing Director that actually knows how to market our product... pray for the day that head office for ADR rings hot with big pharma wanting this on their shelves..

I personally think they have gone about marketing our sensors all wrong...

Why cant they budget say $100K a month on internet marketing to the general public, put some exposure on our products out there on social media platforms.. gain some traction globally on educating asthma suffers on what we can do for them... instead we keep leaving it up to other companies by simply begging them to stock our product and promote it... i been saying this for years...

BE better ADR... start promoting and marketing our sensors in such away that every asthma sufferer knows what we can do for them... ask any asthma sufferer today if they have heard of our sensors and they look at you with a dumb face and say "what the heck is that"...

you can have the best product in the world... but without genuine in your face exposure and a serious marketing campaign, it will simply sit on the shelves with dribble sales... this is ADR's serious problem IMO.. they need to employ IT marketing gurus.. get some serious SEO's happening when others google "Asthma solutions" and alike... time for a change..

Lets hope the big boy values his reputation in such away that he turns this dog of a company around... hopefully he isn't another Rick and destroys our share price even more... thanks to Rick we now can fall even further due to consolidation... ahhhhhh rant over...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.461M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $54.87K 3.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 450000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 293175 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 698991
Last updated 15.13pm 02/05/2024 ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.