AGE 2.00% 4.9¢ alligator energy limited

Ann: Alligator acquires EL6350 adjacent to Samphire Project, page-24

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63

Very interesting. Headstock AGE closed at 4.1c. Options AGEOB closed at 2.0c.Big discount (agreed Shanto, oppies should have been at 2.6c min, plus a time premium). Not that I was complaining today, I bought a few. Cheaper than the headstock.

If you want to buy the headstock, it's cheaper to buy the options at 2.0c, exercise them instantly at 1.5c, and then you are only paying 3.5c for the headstock. That's a significant discount to the heads, when in reality the oppies should have a premium (because you can control approx twice as many shares for the same funds). I suspect it's because most people wouldn't even know they exist, nor are as comfortable with them, but it'll correct soon enough.

And Bottsy, yes, your pickup does appear to have been a masterstroke with the benefit of a whole week of hindsight, lol. Great moves upwards, let's hope more people discover it. I'm still rather pleased that the HC threads on AGE aren't voluminous (compared to other "flavour" stocks), because that means that a lot of people haven't even got it on their radars yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $189.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $327.6K 6.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3786412 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 14175 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.