VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

Today, Mike Young wrote on twitter: "given the $VMY plan is to...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Today, Mike Young wrote on twitter: "given the $VMY plan is to write contracts in 2019/20 for delivery 22/23 coinciding with completion of construction It is 2022 pricing that is relevant to us. ‘22 sweet spot in open requirements in US market."

Exactly! In a nutshell , my investment thesis in Vimy. Those high-grade monster mines in Athabasca Basin (NexGen, Denison, Fission) may need 10 years paper work in Canada. Vimy can deliver 22/23. Also, Australia is strategic partner with US, and utilities may prefer Australia over African mines (Goviex, Deep Yellow, Forsys).

Negotiations with US utilities may take + 6 months. Just patience. With some nice drills in Such Wow and closing contracts, Vimy is a 10-bagger. I could be wrong, and Vimy does´t close contracts with nuclear plants and no findings in Such Wow, then: "Houston, we have a problem".

Vimy is my biggest bet in uranium space. I also own American (UUUU, UEC), African (Goviex), and Canadian (Denison) uranium companies for diversification.

Good luck everybody in Uranium space, and specifically for Vimy´s shareholders (we have suffered a lot for the last year...I bought at A$ 0,11, and thought i was a genius, hehe..)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.