AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I’m trying to gather my thoughts!!! so much going on. I picked...

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I’m trying to gather my thoughts!!!

so much going on. I picked that something was up yesterday with the accumulation that stood out like dogs preverbials. Where’s asic accc? Anyhow we know how that plays out

Full respect to those selling out or voting
    No. I for one will be voting yes as I see this as a new era and the beginning of the beginning.

There is obviously a geopolical shift going on in this new industrial electrification revolution. Make noooo mistake. The USA and Europe are in the middle of realigning the Chinese dominance on battery batteries and supply chains and hooking up with Livent puts us well and truely in the drivers seat and on the global map with much much more to come.

this is great and with NewCo trading on the nysx we will finally be broken from those shackles many of you have noted and which I agree.

the inequity some note with the merger will pale in comparison to the sp gains when the combined entity trades with a fair representation of intrinsic value for the combined company and the massive future potential to provide lithium chemicals into a burgeoning booming market. We will have what all the Usa, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and European car manufacturers are desperate for.

this is great I knew it yesterday with those massive line swipes, BEOT was in the know, oh well hang on this continues to be a wild ride
    Last edited by Funkmasterjimmy: 11/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.