AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Seems like really good potential here. Wasn't fussed at first...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Seems like really good potential here. Wasn't fussed at first but looking into it more it seems like huge potential. Projects in Argentina close to each other (Hombre, Olaroz, Cauchari) so infrastructure to share lowers costs. All 3 especially Hombre and Olaroz are huge with crazy inferred resource, you combine them and you've got the Argentinian motherload, not to mention the other operations which gives you the lithium quadfecta (Spod, Brine, Carbonate, and Hydroxide). AKE brings funding infrastructure and a bigger current operation, LTHM brings refineries, DLE tech, and their interesting LOIVIX tech it's an obvious solid combination. AKE are now exposed to the US markets as well. It seems like the future operational potential is now huge, and to me its a hold because it won't have it all up and running at full scale next week. Patience is key imo. Also to those bearish on the spot price, nearly all the financial forecasts were done using prices even lower than todays "low" spot prices so I wouldn't use that as an excuse especially considering the size of what will be Newco they won't be selling on the spot market because they are far to large to even bother with the small quantities that are sold there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.