AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I can tell you Now… if you think anyone has a crystal ball,...

1. 2,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2512
    I can tell you Now… if you think anyone has a crystal ball, especially a financial adviser, you need a reality check. Good adviser provide structural and strategic advice not alpha.

18.5% weekly gain. That’s ok. Tick. Shorts -18.5%. Their wealth transfer to me. Sips tea.

ill get excited once the parasitic shorts have exited their manipulated grubby positions. And finally left
    us alone for good. Fair game if a company is bleeding money and underperforming, short it, but we are making hundreds of millions per quarter, off a low share holder base and we have been rinsed. It’s like a sport for them.

it’s not good enough and asic should be bloody ashamed of themselves. If lithium sector is not ripe for investigation then what sector ever is? Too hard basket and a lack of resources.

thats kool cause the Chinas got greedy. Real greedy. They got carried away with their infected agenda and went way to hard not only once but they double dipped having a second toke of the bong. Here we are on the edge of the rebound and 248,000 tonne of LCE been swept from from the front of their face. Make no mistake this is a wake up call for them regarding supply chains and the massive feed stock required to supply their ever expanding conversion capacity. No feed stock they go broke.

the yanks have flexed their muscle with rapid interest rate rises and now they have locked up the largest know uncontracted lithium supply in one swoop. If you can’t see that this is now geopolitical warefare then you don’t deserve the exceptional once in a century gains that will accompany said positioning.

this is a transition from fossil to electric.

I will retire from early entry positions, I have never been more sure of anything in my life.

not advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.