AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

The Scheme Booklet page 48 says:"Conversion of NewCo CDIs into...

1. 4,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    The Scheme Booklet page 48 says:

"Conversion of NewCo CDIs into NewCo Shares
    Holders of NewCo CDIs may at any time (following theImplementation Date) request to convert their NewCoCDIs into NewCo Shares listed on NYSE by contacting:

• the NewCo CDI Registry, if their NewCo CDIs areheld directly on the NewCo CDI issuer sponsoredsubregister. NewCo CDI holders will be provided witha CDI cancellation request form for completion andreturn to the NewCo CDI Registry; or

• their sponsoring participant (usually their broker), iftheir NewCo CDIs are held on the NewCo CDI CHESSsubregister. In this case, the sponsoring broker willarrange for completion of the relevant form and itsreturn to the NewCo CDI Registry.

The NewCo CDI Registry will then arrange for thetransfer of NewCo Shares from CDN to the formerNewCo CDI holder and, depending on the requestmade, issue the NewCo Shares to the former NewCoCDI holder in book-entry form directly on the US shareregister or deliver to their account held witha participant within The Depository Trust Company,the US central securities depository. Trading on ASXwill no longer be possible."

But Commsec told me I needed to have an international broker. So it is still not clear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.