PER 2.50% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Allowance of Canadian Patent on ATL1103 & Development Update, page-30

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Evil you wrote

You have to ask yourself how all the amendments and new patents are just getting approved ?
    In the recent events before the news ?

Kp you wrote

"International application PCT/AU2013/000095 has been lodged covering the use of ATL1103 in combination with the GHr antagonist Somavert, for the treatment of acromegaly and cancer."
    I dont know but gee wiz that ties in nicely with Pfizer who some believe were the ones doing the due diligence previously (before talks were halted pending the results of the current phase2).

The Company wrote today

The Company expects to receive the results of the primary efficacy endpoint of the trial, being the statistical analysis of the change (percentage reduction) from each patient’s baseline (start of the study) serum IGF-I levels to their levels one week after the completion of dosing with ATL1103,by the end of August 2014

Now take a look at this

The company wrote

International application PCT/AU2013/000095 has been lodged covering the use of ATL1103 in combination with the GHr antagonist Somavert, for the treatment of acromegaly and cancer

This application covering the combination with antagonist was made on the 4th feb at the beginning of the clinical trial of 1103

And guess what the granting of that patent should be in just in time for the trial results to be published.

You also have to ask yourself why would you seek a patent combining the two hmm

I  wrote

A small add on study these 2 patients would just fit the bill

A small add-on study to support the use of a higher dose in Phase III trials for dose escalation in patients with more active disease

Without these 2 patients they may not get the support for the use at higher doses hence my thoughts they are the add on trial

KP, Evil with our train off thought i am thinking collectively we could be on the money.

BUT
    This is only my imagination running wild its just MHO

please DYOR

GO ANP

Ps
    could someone please tell me where the preview post is on this new format.

GO ANP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $16.80K 210.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 31992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.