WSI 0.00% 13.0¢ weststar industrial limited

I am quite across the EM1 situation because I was researching at...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I am quite across the EM1 situation because I was researching at the time of the community interest. It's very different. apart from the name of a NED, the issue was largely with the Crowd1 relationship. In Tandem that stock was pumped and dumped pretty hard by social media. Agree there were a lot of red flags there (I didn't invest on that basis), but the red flags were not at director level but operational level.

Agree that the perception may be stagnating the share price but at the same time business performance will always be the source of truth. People thought the half yearly would expose some issues but that didn't come to fruition. Yes there are still questions on the accounts but those questions have been quite well documented and discussed at length as to the timing of revenue vs expenses.

Ive been on and off of WSI for a couple of years and this price action is not something new, the ebbs and flows have occurred a couple of times since 2020. Eventually the suppressing seller will get washed out. SP shouldn't be the focus but business performance should, and WSI have clearly improved theirs since 2020, we just need to hope iron bridge wasn't a once off and that the execution of that contract is good for brand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 151456 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WSI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.