WSI 3.85% 13.5¢ weststar industrial limited

Ann: Alltype secures $33M Lynas contract, page-61

1. 4,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    when and what exactly do we think will be the catalyst to the SP appreciation? Every announcement to date has been sold into, we have had consistent selling, yet not a single change in substantial holding notice, could these be incentive shares being sold? The buy sell side is just being played, pull a sell there add a buy then visa versa, one thing we don’t have is consistent volume, we keep saying the market will catch on soon, but the market doesn’t even know WSI exists, as it is never promoted, I notice that neither Alltype or Simpec put westar on their labelling, should read Simpec a Westar company, just seems the asx listed company is completely detached from these other two companies as a result the SP of WSI does not following the trajectory of these companies, when you ring the WSI number it goes to Alltype, you ask to talk to someone about WSI they don’t have a clue what you are talking about, they take a number and get someone to call you back, Robert needs to start promoting WSI, the two stand alone companies I would give a rating of 9 out of 10, WSI in regards to promoting the parent company get 2 out of 10 at best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $19.53K 146.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119148 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 4149 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WSI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.