WSI 0.00% 13.5¢ weststar industrial limited

I must admit I find some of Robert’s comments odd, firstly his...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 804
    I must admit I find some of Robert’s comments odd, firstly his method of stopping SP manipulation/decline was to do a SP consolidation? Why would that do anything? Secondly he agrees the company is undervalued, but has time and time again rejected the share buy back idea, but uses his method of the market will catch on eventually WTF sort of strategy is that, like the movie field of dreams, if you build they will come doesn’t work on the asx, build what?where nobody has a clue about WSI. We need a roadshow, then some paid interviews on investment company sites, that get looked at by investors, a share buy back, a aggressive campaign to bring small investment firms on board, and perhaps a board reshuffle, get someone on board that has ambitions to build shareholder investment and the big one returns on investment, if you can’t get the MC of the company to change in 5 years which it hasn’t you are failing investors, you entered the asx, you took investors money you are obligated to do everything you can to provide them a return, the company is being run as if it is still a private company and therefore only cares about the day today running of the businesses, which is fine for Simpec and Alltype but not for WSI, I mean Robert should be posting some of the great posts from these companies on his LinkedIn page but he does nothing, he doesn’t even post on the companies achievements. Another thing that is odd, when the two companies are posting these achievements they never ever mention WSI the owner of the businesses, this is advertising 101 people come on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $6.006K 44.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63955 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 28513 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WSI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.