WSI 10.7% 12.5¢ weststar industrial limited

Well that was just my short form analysis of your online...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Well that was just my short form analysis of your online persona, I could do a deeper dive into what appears to be unresolved investment trauma but I’m not a trained professional.

Since you are performing such a valued public service here I assume and treat you as an intelligent and literate investor and will both agree on is WSI being an undervalued micro cap growth company. That is why we own it and institutional investors don’t.

Im sure the board and management (owning 50% of all issued stock) are making business decisions to intentionally undermine their and our equity value and future dividend income.

I have been invested over a number of years and am happy to follow WSI track record for identifying and executing the acquisitions with successful integration. Every reportable financial metric has improved quarter on quarter and we are now transitioning to being a profitable debt free growth company representing very deep (illiquid) value - pretty exciting time to be a shareholder if you ask me.

I’d much prefer the operational and financial performance we have seen board deliver and then have it marketed on its strong fundamentals to strategic investors and the wider market.

I hope you raise your questions and concerns at the AGM - I’m really looking forward to how management responds.

All else failing perhaps the AGM presentation delivers enough volume so you can exit the register and this thread without too much kicking and screaming.

Last edited by SammyDubya: 17/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.015(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $12.8K 102K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 85170 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 6250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WSI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.