SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Alluvial Tin Resource Revenue , page-19

1. 3,608 Posts.
    First mischbek can you give the god stuff a rest or you might start sounding like a other poster. I am not even going to bother to go into the JT is not my god argument it is getting nearly as boring as the original comments.

However i am sure there are boards out there for people with religious "issues" or fetishes it would be nice though if this one stuck to a serious discussion about Gippsland.

As for your questions most are covered by information already out there i suggest you do some research then repost only questions that are not already covered. I will give you some clues to start you of.

"Based upon the present tin price of US$11,500 per tonne,"

"The overlying tin-bearing alluvium is being re-assessed and additional sampling has been completed which is expected to support the promotion of a large proportion of the presently defined Inferred Resource to the higher Indicated Resource classification.
    The study indicated that the recovery of the alluvial tin can be efficiently recovered by screening the alluvium following which the fines will be delivered to the gravity circuit of the main Abu Dabbab tantalum-tin production facility. Accordingly, minimal (note minimal) additional plant and equipment will be required to process and recover the alluvial tin, making it an extremely cost effective process."

ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT & CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT ('EPCM')
    Gippsland invited a number of international engineering groups to tender for the EPCM contract for the Abu Dabbab project.

"Following an evaluation of the various tenders, Lycopodium Minerals Pty Ltd has been appointed as the EPCM contractor for the Project. Gippsland's Executive Chairman Jack Telford said, "Lycopodium is the logical choice for this project as they have been involved in the development process from pre-feasibility study through to the present day and consequently have a detailed knowledge of the operation. Additionally, Lycopodium has extensive experience operating in Africa and has an excellent reputation for delivering on time and on budget".

Do not mind helping people out but everyone should do some basic research especially if they are going to start chucking accusations about but i guess if you have no stock in a company there is less motivation to do that. Of course if you are not interested in Gippsland but only in saving our souls i guess it does not matter, but do tell us if you start hearing voices.

Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2783762 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 699508 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.