SHV 1.01% $3.94 select harvests limited

Hi JW, thx for response. Always good to compare thoughts with...

1. 369 Posts.
    Hi JW, thx for response. Always good to compare thoughts with someone who has done a decent amount of work as well. I would be keen to show you my model, but very reluctant to share contact details in this forum. I believe it is possible to model each orchard given the publicly available info ... but the basic numbers are as follows at full production years for the NSW & VIC Company Orchards(ie from CY15 or FY16 onwards): Planted area = 8820 acres, prospectus yield = 1175kgs/acre, Operating Costs (including lease costs) = $2400/acre, water consumption = 5.1 mega litres/acre, water price = $100/mega litre, Processing & Marketing costs = 50c/kg, and Almond Price of $A5/kg gives us ~$21m EBITDA (obviously yield, almond price and water price are massive swing factors). Add that to Managed Orchards EBIT of $1m (post loss of Olam contract), Food Division EBIT $6m and Corporate Costs $4m = Group EBITDA of 24m and NPAT of $10m (after $6m D&A, $5m Int Costs & $4m tax). But if the yield continues to run 30% below target (ie there are permanent impairments), we are talking about Group EBITDA of $10m and NPAT of $0. I have not included WA in my numbers either as I stick by my prior comments (they are on care and maintenance).

I know its not a great way to present numbers, but if you can make sense of this and have a different view re assumptions, would be keen to hear it. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.94
Change
-0.040(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $476.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $4.04 $3.91 $1.146M 288.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5954 $3.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.96 1484 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.