RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Alodokter to launch ResAppDx in Indonesia, page-137

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 3,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    So many knockers stated earlier that Covid was over....

Read the world press on the ABC people.

Covid is taking off again world wide.
    Vaccinations are waining.
    Covid is mutating.

Restriction s are being lifted here in Australia. Borders are opening.
    More and more people in 20s and older are now getting together in restaurants and concerts and cinemas and are sick of all the Covid precautions.
    People even double Vaxed like me are contracting Covid.

Governments world wide are rolling out Rapid Antigen tests ...
    Medical Associations world wide are cautioning relying on these tests as they are not that accurate.

Why am I writing this post?
    Because I want all posters here to be safe.

If all business eventually shuts down and all that is left is medical telehealth so to keep people from visiting hospitals and doctors face to face also keeping doctor's safe and medical staff safe from Covid.

I will predict here that if people have a cough and a temperature in the near future they will be banned from turning up at hospitals or medical clinics and will be required to attend a telemedicine appointment first.

At their telehealth appointment any person with a respiratory presentation will be required to do a Resapp dx cough test. This is my prediction and I believe this will happen within the next 12 months and this will be a world wide practice.. This will make Resapphealth one of the highest earning companies on the planetI believe.

Odds on I believe this will happen.
    Let's hope I am wrong because it will mean that Covid is much much worse world wide than it is now....

Stay safe...
    MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.