RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: Alodokter to launch ResAppDx in Indonesia, page-307

1. 6,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 858
    stRAP yourselves in here comes the Covid Xmas.. but now there is a way out! A fast, accurate, simple and inexpensive diagnostic test that is (will soon be) available to all. RAP will cover thiese parameters no doubt in my mind.
    Approvals will be rapid as the test will have a pathway straight to a doctor for treatment if positive. If test says negative then go have some fun...breathe deep and sneeze when you want to because this pussy of a virus has done its job of making the pharma coys $ billions and also shown that population contriol is not only feaable but very possible.
    The RAP test coupled with the plethora of cures for Covid will destroy the fear and drama.The fear has driven the vax take-up...not fear of the disease the fear associated with no travel, visits from family and friends and children. The fear of loneliness and lack of connection to society. Good job Fauci and Gates and Big Pharma...you are about to put RAP on the MAP and make us all very wealthy. I loaded up again yesterday. Go RAP!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.