RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Wonder how many of those critical of lack of $ figures announced...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Wonder how many of those critical of lack of $ figures announced have experience in or much of an idea about business and business strategy.

Given RAPs revolutionary technology and the stage we are at, we would no doubt be in negotiations with numerous other companies. Why would we want to divulge to the world the details of our contracts at this stage of proceedings?
    I can appreciate eagerness to get an understanding how these agreements are structured, but if its all public knowledge it only weakens our ability to negotiate more $ out of prospective customers. The credibility of a Medgate in my opinion is worth much much more than dollars at this juncture.

In my mind some questions to ask are as follows:

1. Does the technology work?

YES - proven via clinical studies and written up in peer reviewed medical journals.

"our preliminary data is consistent with ResApps clinical study results"
    CEO of Medgate the largest and most experienced Telehealth centre in Europe who incidentally signed a licensing agreement 2 months after this statement. Is this man going to risk reputation on a gimmick.

2. Are companies in the industries we are targeting interested in our technology and do they believe it works?

YES - Medgate, Alodokter and the others have signed on albeit with insignificant initial revenues forecast.

From Alodokter CEO

"ResAppDx will help us to achieve medical excellence and support Alodokter to provide reliable and trustworthy medical services for all Indonesians" All 270+ million of them, over 1/3 the population of Europe.

"We are very impressed with the simplicity, ease of use and accuracy of ResAppDx"

This from Medgate CEO

"ResApp Health has proven to be a high value partner and their ResAppDx technology has helped us enhance our high standards of medical care and patient safety"

and

"We are absolutely convinced that the use of new technologies like ResAppDx will enable an advancement of our digital health platform"

3. Do we have many or even any real competitors at this point?

I am not aware of any other Telehealth business that is successfully using technology that can diagnose respiratory disease. I also don't know of any other companies who are anywhere near the stage ResApp is with any type of similar technology.

4. Once integrated, will our technology be easy to dislodge once rolled out across large Telehealth networks and is it easily scaled?

This is where our first mover advantage is key and also why strategically we shouldn't be too concerned with revenue figures in such early stages of company growth. With the technology proven the most important thing to worry about is credibility and uptake and we are starting to see both.

5. Will we see material revenue in the not too distant future from new and existing clients.

I believe it's a YES. If it works and customers are reacting as well as Medgate are saying then is it likely Medgate will not continue and is it also likely that in seeing the value Medgate will not be willing to pay more for the privilege?

If you were Medgate wouldn't you say, lets see how we go for 12 months and then we will pay you what you've asked for.
    And if you were ResApp would you say no to such an important customer with a deal that should really be seen as the gateway for us to secure much of the rest of the world. My guess is that when it comes time to renegotiate there will me multiple Telehealth companies on board with us. Who will be holding all the cards then.

6. What is the addressable market - Lets just say its pretty big!

Something tells me that things could start to happen very quickly with other providers, now we have this over the line with Medgate.

Remember it is not easy to change things in the medical industry and in conjunction with the Telehealth companies we are effectively blazing a trail that will ultimately change a very large part of the way medical services are provided to patients, forever!

While I have been as unhappy as anyone else with the way many things have been handled by the company there is no doubt a lot of groundwork has and is being done behind the scenes and we need to give credit where its due.
    Make no mistake, this is a very very good announcement.

After all the disappointment, let's celebrate the wins, especially ones that could well be company defining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.