VYS 4.00% 39.0¢ vysarn limited

true slura - as much as we would have liked the NMP tech fully...

1. 2,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    true slura - as much as we would have liked the NMP tech fully developed - in reality securing this stage of its development is worth more to us. Being able to produce a valuable product is one thing but now with a ready market with no offtake ceiling....it underpins the whole thing for ALNAK globally and thats the big earner for us. If we couldn't on sell the nmp in volumes then our closed loop tech no matter how clever was limited to the small time.

Can't see how we can re-rate this early tho till the plant is commissioned and shown working fully - ponds filling.... surely conservative investors would be waiting for this? seems not to be the case today.....- maybe this offtake agreement by itself is just what management say it is - globally significant for the AL industry -a few of the local al guys buying? The ann doesn't give us a fully working plant yet or any extra profit so local interest would be restrained I would have thought especially given the market jitters. That said I think those ponds are closer than everyone thinks - ie will only use one of them to begin with and once the pumps are sorted on the factory side it will be go. Could be an interesting week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.015(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $67.22K 177.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40461 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 11786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.