VYS 1.49% 34.0¢ vysarn limited

ann: alox offtake agreement, page-17

1. 219 Posts.
    I been a bull on this Coy since Jan 2010 when made agreements with Simms and Alcoa. However have they been playing on words in regards to the EBITDA forcast for Aussie.

>>Firsova,
    I agree that it is surprising that a 1500 tonne per month off take is part of the $8.6m annual profit. As NMP and SPL were always "additional technologies"
    On the hand you have no basis for your comment that the $8.6m forecast is unlikely. Given this is a confirmed new revenue stream, the $8.6m is more likely. Also some quarters to date have already produced a $1m operating surplus.<<

They have ALWAYS stated that the 8.6 EBITDA was apart of the reprocessing of slag ONLY being 60,000t pa @ $300 being 18 Mil revenue.

Why has this changed, as this is significant that they now play with words IMO. Also in saying the above if I knew it was based on them proving the NMP process on not base earnings I would have unfortunately not been apart of the team. Now including it as apart of Aussie profits is simply not on...

Hope to have all the answers to my questions soon. NMP and SPL have NEVER been as apart of the forcast- only reprocessing.

We have simply been LUCKY in my eyes now that we did hit the NMP payload. No revision upwards of 8.6M has left investors in doubt. Otherwise we would be at $1.50 today.

Worldwide opportunities seem likely now as we hit the payload- still this EBITDA amount for Aussie needs clarification. As we hope an amount will be forthcoming for USA in the coming Q3 or this month if we lucky.

Cheers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $142.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.8¢ 33.8¢ $209.4K 610.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11459 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 224488 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.