ICG 14.3% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Lockitt. I remember a story once told to me by my first wife...

1. 3,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1486
    Lockitt.

I remember a story once told to me by my first wife mother God rest her jam making soul. They my first wife and mother came from Central Victoria Golden Triangle Area. When my first wives mother was alive she told me a story that her mother whom at the time resided in St Arnard Victoria at the time around the first world war decided to head west. So they hooked up the horse and cart and via the coast travelled overland to Perth Western Australia. My wife mother was a child at the time so her mother didn't like the West and they hooked up the horse and cart and travelled back to Central Victorian Gold fields.
    They I am sure would have killed for an EV even if only able to travel 50 kilometres a day due the horse and cart took nearly a year to do it each way. In those days there were no roads west and no petrol stations either.
    So the morale to the story is all will come in time, you will see the battery powered vehicle take over the ICE just as the ICE took over the horse and cart. People will move around how ever is possible the human race will device a way of doing it constantly. Fossil fuels will eventually be consumed but the sun has been around since the start of time and will be long after fossil fuels are consumed. Its free in remote areas and only requires harnessing not hauling like fossil fuels. Man can harness energy and hold it the knowledge is here now and being expanded on.
    Relic as in my first wife mother and god bless her soul my first wife also have passed as you and I will but battery powered vehicles are taking us to other planets and the ocean depths as we speak so why cant they take us around Australian outback. They already do is the answer just not as easily as ICE powered vehicles at this stage but give it time. ICE vehicles took 150 years to get to this stage EVs/ Hybrids have been about 25 years since the Toyota Prius Hybrid started life. You living in the stone age but thats ok your allowed to old timer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $11.93K 1.981M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2189036 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 210000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 1359300
Last updated 11.13am 15/05/2024 ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.