ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Lockitt You still don't 'get it' do you - you are lost in your...

1. 4,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1639
    Lockitt You still don't 'get it' do you - you are lost in your little world still believing that EV's are doomed for all time when in fact all that is happening is a transition fraught with a whole range of issues ALL of which will be solved in due course.
    Some of the hiccups are like Tritium a company just gone into administration -a company with a market cap of $2 billion recently. Bad management -faulty design. I don't recommend any junior pursues lithium exploration at the moment -the market is littered with companies that will never make the cut but read Pilbara Minerals profit report today - the solid producers are doing okay. But should a junior persist with grass roots exploration for lithium -the short answer as far as I am concerned is a resounding NO.
    Similarly should a junior pursue the phosphate dream -same answer NO.
    We have the Chris Bowens and the Albos pursing their 100 % renewables fantasy -are they right -yes partially. There are the old coal boys like me -are we right -yes partially -I will bet London to a Brick that coal will be around for the next 100 years with new emissions technology. We need gas but meanwhile Lights out Lily in Victoria will go down kikcking and screaming as all the lights go out in Victoria or they keep the old brown coal mines ticking over and bludge on Qld gas. Then there is uranium and the present debate - like our defence of this country all parties need a kick up the kyber for not having nuclear power stations built years ago and arming up to ensure we don't all end up wearing coolie hats.
    Rest assured mate everyone will one day be driving a version of an EV -all our trucks will be electric and you will be turning over in your grave.

I see today hybrids are outselling ICE's - I always knew Toyota were the smartest kids on the block.

And no Chinese influence in Guinea -the President is married to a beautiful French lady with about four kids.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289865 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2266209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.