ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

BC. BC, you still don't read very well do you ? I have said many...

1. 8,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    BC.

BC, you still don't read very well do you ?

I have said many times that if/when EV's get as good as ICE cars then I will buy one myself, but as they are now that is nowhere near the case.

The problems with EV's still exist and are many and massive.

The range, and then the time taken to recharge, is a huge problem which would require huge expense to virtually replace/duplicate the whole current system.

Even with the number of charge points required there is not enough electricity available to supply them when multiple cars need a charge. Every additional car plugged in greatly reduces the amount of electricity going to each of the other cars.

When we are told that it takes x amount of time to recharge, just like everything EV, it is under ideal conditions when in practice it will take longer depending on everything including the weather.

A few weeks ago you were starting to sing a different tune regarding EV's but now you are back on the band-wagon.

Unlike ICE cars, you cannot put a 20 litre container in the boot full of spare fuel just in case.

The range is also BS.

You should not run the battery down below 20% capacity.
    You should not charge above 80%.
    These restrictions take 100% of the claimed range down to 60%.
    If conditions are hot or cold then that affects capacity.
    The one thing they always push is the acceleration of EV's but you only get to use that a few times before your battery is flat.
    The battery loses about 5% charge for each day the car is sitting. If you park at the airport while you go on holidays. When you get back it has lost heaps of charge which you paid to put in there in the first place.
    Chinese cars estimate their range per a different, far inferior formula, than western countries.
    We do have an elevated risk of fire regardless of what some claim.

Regardless of all this if the people decide not to buy them, and that is what will happen, then they won't be successful.

"ALL of which will be solved in due course."
    Probably, and I agree, but not in our lifetime old mate.

When idealists try to force something upon the populace, especially with deception, then they put their cause back decades.

What really sticks in my craw is this:
    "should a junior persist with grass roots exploration for lithium -the short answer as far as I am concerned is a resounding NO. "

You have been pushing Inca (ICG) about lithium for months.
    You called Jonathan West all sorts of derogatory names because they weren't doing what you wanted and now you come out with that statement.

Haven't you got some iron ore business, in Africa or South America or somewhere, you should be attending to?

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.024M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2385700 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 308191 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.