ICG 14.3% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

BC, Give it a break with the slander of Jonathan West. You don't...

1. 3,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1486
    BC,
    Give it a break with the slander of Jonathan West. You don't know the history your a Johnny come lately.
    JW was called to help by said capable management due they were on their last legs, had smashed holders for years and had little recourse but to go back to shareholders and save the company by electing a shareholder representative seen as as strong voice. If that capable previous management you speak of had handled the situation better and share holders had seen positive outcome then I am sure they would still be in their positions. JW gave said previous management plenty of time to prove their worth.
    As far as locked in well some need to stay and support the company and not jump in & out with no support of the company as its seen.
    Just like you have potential as you say to have millions of dollars of Iron Ore so does INCA have potential to have millions of dollars of Copper & Gold in the Northern Territory also don't forget the Lithium tenements you sold us, at the time you were talking that it was our saviour.
    Now we know that batteries are not going away, the use of large storage energy is here to stay.
    I know I install bulk batteries in Mining Facilities as back up power supply systems, and funnily enough all are some sort of Li combination, I see the growth rate in Industry of the batteries storage solutions presently used.
    With respect to your Iron Ore situation in Guinea near Rio Tinto Simandou Project. Rio Tinto has taken years to drill out and prove a Resource also you need to have a company that can develop the resource like Rio Tinto. Friends that I worked with on the Oyu Tolgoi Project are now gearing up to go to Guinea for the construction. From what I have heard about Guinea its best not to go, I am happily working away on Freeport Smelter Precious Metals Refinery Project in Surabaya Java Indonesia .

Have you drilled out a resource yet I assume not so its again only a possibility due nearology only.
    Doesn't mean you have a resource and we are unsure even if you can off load it.

I am quite sure Jonathan West has more shares than you so best you don't go there and go read the 3Y statements submitted of the last raise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $11.93K 1.981M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2189036 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 210000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 1359300
Last updated 11.13am 15/05/2024 ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.