ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Alpaca Hill Assay Results Received, page-63

1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    I recently invested in MDI after initial research/assessments. After being burnt by ICG on my first investment, I went back for seconds on the "expediting" of the drill assays results & sold out again with their latest disappointing announcement. I do have a concern on how ICG approach these "blind targets". It does appear that there is something missing in their approach. Firstly, to expedite those samples & fall short does seem to be a bit incompetent. I know hunting for big targets under blind cover is extremely challenging & that we are all entitled to errors in judgement from time to time. But ????

Looking at the MDI approach. It appears that they have taken it to another level & generated many priority targets. This is not to say that there will be success but at least as a shareholder, I know that the most professional approach has been taken in spending our hard earned. Even though I believe a lot of long term MDI shareholders are not entirely happy with current share price or that it has taken a fair amount of time to get to this stage, the next 6 months could give them hope in locating a successful hit. I personally believe that the engagement of Bartsch (geophysicist) some time ago along with Southern Geoscience has placed them in this prospective target generation mode - leaders in their profession modelling targets is sound in my eye's. You just have to look at the recent success of Bravo's Luanga prospect in Brazil. Southern Geoscience helped locate a very encouraging IOCG deposit. "Drilling of HeliTEM Target T5 in a previously unexplored area has intersected 11.48m at 14.3% Cu, 3.3g/t Au, including 2.9m at 22.9% Cu, 3.6g/t Au. Drilling of HeliTEM Targets T6 and T16 has also intersected sulphide mineralisation". Market cap doubled after this drill hole. MDI also gained the maximum co-funding of drill testing from the NT government which also is not common but an acknowledgement of target generation skill set. I am also sure the big players would also approach exploration form this angle.

The question I would ask from management is are they trying to give the best outcome for shareholders or are they trying to appease the current list of disgruntled holders in hoping for fast / high impact encouraging drill results. I am not trying to sell MDI but might come on board again for the third time if I can see there is some substance in their approach. Just my thoughts as I look on & wait to see what their next approach holds (including raising funds). Good luck & hope the exploration can be more fruitful. I really think that the area is underexplored & has a lot of potential. Would hate for tenements to be relinquished prematurely & another party finds success - it's definitely a hard slog !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289865 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2266209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.