ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Alpaca Hill Assay Results Received, page-65

1. 368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    Yes, I knew Marwood is on both boards but it is Bartsch / Southern Geoscience which appear to have changed their explorative prospectivity. As you state, nothing has come out of the Barkly as yet but I am highly encouraged with their approach. Bartsch was appointed 4/2023 to MDI & the deal with SER was done in 5/2023. Maybe SER also added their 2 bob's worth as they still have a fair chunk of shares which have lost value from the initial deal. They appear to be in target generation mode & would likely try/obtain a JV deal if there is success with the drill bit. They also have EPM applications currently being processed in Queensland ATM suggesting the current large landholding is too large for a junior to explore in its own right.

As for ICG, it's not the first time that shareholders have had a detrimental influence on a companies destiny but strong management should have control of direction & how capital is spent. Adam from a business background surely would not let workers dictate how he ran his operation. They appear to have the right intent & as I think, it could have been a bit of a calculated "hail mary". You are right, "it ain't dead yet" as Adam appears to have some fighting spirits??? IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289865 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2266209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.