ICG 16.7% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

Black Cat. I was not cherry picking as I was watching TV last...

1. 8,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 979
    Black Cat.

I was not cherry picking as I was watching TV last night when it came on the news about the fire.

The point is that there are probably thousands of diesel concrete trucks in Oz but how many EV trucks do you reckon? SFA would be my guess.
    The company operating them has been bragging about how their fleet is going to save the planet so they set themself up for criticism.

Let me clear up one point.
    I am not waging a war against lithium however there would be few people who have lost more money in ICG than myself and I desperately want something good for the company, not something that is at the tail end of what is really happening.
    I feel that we could be set to lose a lot more if we look at this while wearing rose coloured glasses.

EV's are not selling because unless all you want to do is drive around the city and virtue signal then they are no good for the average pleb like me. There are millions of plebs like me in Oz.

People do not want to look at the other side of the argument.
    Ford have stopped making their much awaited F150 Lightening because no one is buying them and they have had a lot of fire issues.

VW are having rethinks as are GM after losing billions.
    Every car maker in Europe is in trouble with them and the Chinese are scraping millions of brand new EV cars that have not turned a wheel.
    The Chinese are passing laws that only allow EV's in their local market to sell the bloody things.
    Massive subsidies, some that are equal to the cost of production of the vehicles allow this to happen, but we all know how long this will be able to go on for.
    Chinese companies have set up companies that buy the cars and register them then park them in paddocks to rot. The subsidies allow them to do this and still make money.
    It has totally prostituted the market for EV's and will ultimately lead to their demise.

Get on YouTube and search problems with EV makers or any thing that will bring up the problems they are having.
    There are several comparisons with ICE cars and EV's doing road trips.
    They will open a few eyes.
    There is a new one I watched yesterday where the bloke tows a trailer with 10,000 lbs load, so see what he say's. He is an EV fan.

I have enjoyed discussing this subject with you BC, but you need to educate yourself on the pros and cons of EV's rather than just sprouting the news media line about them.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.394K 504.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2225110 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 555166 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 90989
Last updated 15.30pm 17/05/2024 ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.