GRV 0.00% 3.6¢ greenvale energy ltd

I'm glad you believe in the team @Raymondgold unfortuantely my...

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I'm glad you believe in the team @Raymondgold unfortuantely my belief is starting to wane. As other posters have alluded to - maybe the success of PLS was more to do with KB being an integral part of the equation, than the supposed winning duo of Biddle / Leibovitz.

The most recent Top 20 list (May 2024) that I've seen showed Leibowitz selling down substantially. And as I asked a few weeks ago on here - is he the one still selling on market now? We know its not the Pioneer vultures as their lowest buy in price was 5's and only a few short weeks ago. So who else is there that has oodles of stock and obviously dosent care what price they are selling them at (as they were given them for nought).

Unfortuantely, not one company representative / director has bought on market with these unprecedented low prices and that speaks volumes. Delays, errors, stuff ups, unforeseen hurdles etc - sure that happens, thats life unfortuantely. But talking about faith & belief in a team thats not showing support of the product their peddling is something I'm finding difficult to swallow. Even the new 'helium expert' recently appointed to the exec board hasnt dipped his toe in on market. I would have thought he would be madly lining his pockets at these low prices given the companys helium activity proposed for Aug.

Nothing speaks louder than leaders demonstrating confidence in their project. Until then we sit and wait ..... and pray ..... and hope .... and pray some more rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 188242 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.