GRV 0.00% 3.6¢ greenvale energy ltd

NB can have his cake and eat it too if he plays his cards right...

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    NB can have his cake and eat it too if he plays his cards right @MaxHenry I hope he sees the woods for the trees and is able to discern that. He can have his 'pet projects' as per previous market ann's with new acquisitions being sought but hopefully not at the cost of shelving Alpha.

Alpha is so close. I imagine Mark is only a breath away from solving GRVs viscosity/elasticity issues now that he knows of them. Chat GPT notes several different solutions (see below) & who knows how many solutions the actual experts are able to advise. It comes down to 'whats the cost' not whether its possible or not.

And I wholeheartedly agree with @sahmee Marks the guy to get it done. If as you say @lastone51 NB is not open to facilitating Marks oversight on this resulting in Alpha stalling then NBs lost my vote. I know other top 20 holders who are also not happy with this possibility. Regardless of how many shares one has this is not a desirable outcome with Mark / GRV being so close to getting this over the finish line

That brings us to EP145 & what @lastone51 has stated. If thats not progressing then what is John Barr's appointment all about? He's not the guy to lead Alpha. He dosent have the intimate knowledge or experience that Mark has with the project. If as stated "Mr Barr's presence is to shore up NB's voting power at board level" I would remind everyone that dictatorships never work (look at whats currently going on in the world) & to follow @lastone51's lead & vote accordingly.

If I were Neil & wanted my cake & cherry on top I would be:

1) allowing Mark to do his thing with Alpha. The hard yards are done. Its now just a matter of tweaking & refining & the magic will be complete. Then NB can add 'bitumen' alongside the famous 'lithium' title he already owns.

2) NB pursues his 'pet projects'- get rid of EP145 if need be for an alternative (helium plays being a very expensive project to drill/shore up - find a cheaper play) and get out there and do what NB does best. Talk up a storm and market it.

Share price appreciation will definitely happen no doubt about that. With best case scenario being the share price NOT encountering the resistance of large holders selling into every possible price increase killing any and all momentum.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6311/6311736-3a638a849237cda5cfaa956a4a036c90.jpghttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6311/6311733-9e2d83b5d5284704795c818d90ea17c4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 188242 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.