ALR 0.00% 0.3¢ altair minerals limited

Ann: ALR June 2024 Quarterly Activities Report & Appendix 5B, page-71

1. 4,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 868
    A consolidation and further capital injection makes sense. If you disagree, tell me why not?"

... sigh ... ALR seems a bit too complicated for you Kit ... instead of trying to stalk my IP address, suggest disappearing from all threads, after your maybe ramping on a particular oil stock, it may get real nasty from your crew other on those threads Kit, the pitchforks may come out if sub 0.010 ... also note the word 'consolidation' and the date 30/04/2024 ...

Linebacker11
    4,516 Posts.
    30/04/2418:40
    Post #: 73591706
    ... CHK may hold the best IOCG dirt this end of the ASX ...... agree 100% CJ and we have some of the best on HC infesting the CHK threads atm, as Sharestalker78, little Cone, Flam etc all getting slapped around with their oil-ramping ... initially due to Flambeau [Copy Paste] posting up a mud-system schematic and earlier a Horner Plot, I mistakenly eyed her as a punter with some level of O&G experience ... naa I was very wrong ! ... Flambeau [Copy Paste] is also an extremely entitled & nasty piece of work ... best left alone imo ...

... consolidation now please guys ... 100/1 ...

CHK Price at posting: 0.3¢ Sentiment: Hold Disclosure: Held"

... one hit like BHP next door ... ALR goes nuclear ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 20/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.