AZI 0.00% 3.2¢ altamin limited

Geraint Harris is very good at answering questions and...

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Geraint Harris is very good at answering questions and concerns.

To my e-mail that read: "I was a bit surprised by the lack of news during the past week. Surely the lab results are in and the staff back from leave to interpret it all and make the necessary illustrations for a news release", Geraint Harris answered as follows:

We have been drilling in several different spots and all will add to the Resource base, and so rather than release out of context results we are packaging the holes together with channel samples where we have access. Hence, we are continuing to send assays to the lab and expect to release the results once they are all back in a few weeks, this is intended to demonstrate material information on Resource growth rather than isolated hits that the market has difficulty contextualising. In parallel to drilling we are working on accelerating the technical study elements so that in the near-term we can demonstrate what I believe will be the significant value of the Gorno project. I think such a statement will be hard to ignore in the SP.

We apparently have to be patient for another few weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 633000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 43334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.