ATC 1.92% 5.1¢ altech batteries ltd

Ann: Altech - $14.5 million Underwritten Entitlement Offer, page-170

1. 15,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1300
    Nothing I would consider particularly positive. Very few Shareholders there in the flesh. All

Essentially Iggy's most recent video about HPA's uses for batteries avoiding the specifics about certainty of raising the $100m for the equity piece, is silent on the AAM raising because he has no certainty. He sees the green bond as an important piece in helping equity subscribers make up their minds. The green bond should get away in Q2 2021 (if it does). It's clear he's doing what he can to get funding at a project level and his optimism is based on the demand for HPA. I think he's been pretty clear with M'dib and would be with anyone who had a significant holding i.e. not being fractious.

As a shareholder, I'm thinking carefully about the level of my commitment to the rights issue. Knowing both the significance of the green bond to finalise debt and that as I've said, not funding the rights make use of funds raised by the underwriters but dilutes me. Deutch Balaton is putting in $2m plus underwriting a further $3m, Meelewar's case is also noted. Basically, for me, it's moved to more high-risk high reward as from this point. Circles back to my rant's about the importance of accurate personal judgement of ones personal ability (liability?) to take and tolerate investment risk.

It was pointed to Iggy that global equity markets were in the ascendant (and sh said for Li stocks). He and the board were clear not for project finance, with the exception of gold. He expects competitors to have the same problem (till that sector frees up).

I think that summarises discussions relatively fully. Noting that was my take on what was said.
    Last edited by arsenic: 28/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $87.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $28.40K 554.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 485192 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 177153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.