ATC 0.00% 4.6¢ altech batteries ltd

There is no reason for ATC to purchase the land in Germany for...

1. 16,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6896
    There is no reason for ATC to purchase the land in Germany for the 10ktpa caoting facility if ATC isn't intending going ahead with the development, this should give everyone confidence of the PFS and the likelyhood that ATC will be signing offtake agreements once larger samples are provided.

Proceeds from the Placement will be applied to Altech’s 75% portion of funding the construction of a battery materials coating pilot plant in Germany by Altech Industries Germany GmbH; purchase of land at the Schwarze Pumpe Industrial Park; completion of the preliminary feasibility study in relation to the construction of a 10,000tpa battery materials plant; a definitive feasibility study for construction of a battery materials plant, and for working capital purposes.

I am looking forward to the completion of the PFS to determine the forecast revenue from the coating facility and ATC completing its pilot plant in Germany (which uses off the shelf equipment)

Didn't Iggy suggest the HPA coated Graphite will sell for $30k per tonne, I wonder what value the coated silicon would obtain which offers its end users a 30% increase in battery capacity?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 29558 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.