ATC 0.00% 4.6¢ altech batteries ltd

Ann: Altech - All CP's Satisfied for European Equity Strategy, page-10

1. 1,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 905
    The AAM/YAG capital increase is E63,102,080m. That converts to approximately US70.6m.
    The objective is for AAM to acquire a 49% interest in the project for US100m. That leaves a shortfall of US30M.
    Makes absolutely no sense to do a second raise of that size, so I assume the remainder will be debt on the AAM balance sheet via a loan from a German bank. Maybe KfW?
    While there is no direct dependency between the Macquarie loan and the German deal, I very much doubt the AAM raise would be successful without the Macquarie loan fully signed off beforehand. Imagine if the Macquarie loan falls through, it would be a disaster.

Next step following transaction completion ....... Does 'completion' include having to pay the E1,229,000 by 1st March 2020? I hope not.
    If so it would push out the AMM raise after that date, which would be far too late IMO.
    The deal values Altech at US200m or around 20c a share. That sounds great however any future ATC capital raises will now have a double dilutionary effect. Hopefully, none will be required or are small in size. This assumes the AMM raise can proceed quickly, say by the end of October, which also assumes Macquarie's loan approval in place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.