ATC 0.00% 5.0¢ altech batteries ltd

Ann: Altech - Altech Advance Materials AG Fund Raising Update, page-7

1. 2,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Is it safe by now -- 18 MONTHS! -- since Maq began "DD" to say Maq are NOT dealing in good faith? Maq's game may be predatory in nature. This is because 4N's potential for the LED market is there, and that feedstock would be sold out as quickly as produced.

I believe it's time for Plan B to begin. I don't know if there's a Plan B, but exploring: comprehensive, signed offtake agreements (money up-front would be nice); plant financing in eastern Germany (Saxony?) would also sidestep, or minimize, Maq's vice-like strangulation of ATC's evolution, and; paint the deposit black, call it coal, and the gov't would fund it.

There is NO reason something HAS to happen. However, the downward pressure on management's credibility grows daily as the ATC-Maq relationship nears its 2 year anniversary come May.I appreciate that this is a company-making negotiation with very smart guys on the money side, but negotiations are only realistc when both parties exercise good faith.

NB: The sp for the AAM raise is 1.10 euros, the ATC sp now is 11.2 cents.

OV

PS The threat is IF Maq walks the sp falls. Is this what's compelling ATC to stick with Maq?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $7.47K 150.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 348350 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 188104 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.