ATC 12.5% 4.5¢ altech batteries ltd

Ann: Altech - Company Presentation, page-21

1. 1,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 905
    We don't as yet have a timeline for the AAM raise. I asked Shane about this and he thought they wanted it completed before Christmas, however, during the recent Proactive interview ( posted 19/9), Iggy said 3 - 4 months. Four months would take it past mid January.
    I'm going with the AAM money in the bank by Friday 20/12.
    Maybe they can push further stage 2 costs from Q2 to the beginning of Q3 if they are very confident of the AAM raise.
    So much comes down to the outstanding (by 4.5 months) $2m payment from Melewar which is beyond a Joke.
    Without that, they'll have < 2m as at 30th September. Development expenses will be higher in Q1 and Q2 due to activities related to the second plant.
    Let's hope the Melewar payment comes through in Q2 and the AAM raise completed before Christmas.
    The AAM deal values ATC at 20c/share. An ATC CR will quickly erode this valuation as it would be doubly dilutive for ATC shareholders but not AAM holders as they are locked into owning 49% of the project.
    AAM holders would be the greater beneficiaries of all future ATC raises essentially getting a 'free' capital injection care of ATC holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.005(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $76.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $84.85K 2.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12196 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 61237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.