ATC 1.92% 5.1¢ altech batteries ltd

Ann: Altech - Controlled Placement Agreement Share Issue, page-5

1. 1,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 899
    AAM is still awaiting approval of its prospectus byBaFin.
    The quarterly stated they expected approval by the end of April so hopefully only a short COVID-19 related delay. I have been told the rights issue will happen. The proceeds will be put towards funding the private placement phase. IMO this phase will be significantly impacted by the COVID-19 restrictions.
    This time the duration of the approved capital increase period in the prospectus will be six months (see the announcement on 5/2).
    Given this was pre-COVID times, it wouldn't surprise me if they have since extended that date maybe until the end of the year.
    While Uve Ahrens looks to be a capable guy, he is no Iggy. Iggy needs to present and 'sell' the project. That is why he is paid the big bucks.
    It seems unlikely international air travel to Europe will return for several months, so can he pull it off remotely? The same goes for the partial offtake agreement required to appease Macquarie.
    I'm glad they have the Swiss bank (guessing Credit Suisse or UBS) to manage the raise. The first time round AAM stated they were in discussions with 'potential German lead managers' to co-ordinate the rights issue and external placement but none was announced. Another reason for the failure of the first attempt IMO. This time they are on the right path going after the Green Bond Market.
    On that subject, we should see an announcement regarding the CICERO report in the very near future.
    Now we just have to wait and wait and wait ........

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2141/2141375-255a9bc8b074e421506e3dfaf1bf587e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $87.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $28.40K 554.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 485192 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 177153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.