ATC 4.88% 3.9¢ altech batteries ltd

Ann: Altech - CRU Upgrades Base-Case HPA Demand Forecast, page-54

1. 1,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 905
    Yes, I did see that but wasn't sure exactly what it implied. Previous announcements have stated:

19/02/2019
    ....... an independent legaldue diligence report; internal financial modeling; and inter-creditor discussions with the senior lender – Germangovernment owned KfW IPEX-Bank. The Company understands that the steps outlined above can be largelyconducted concurrently

30/04/2019 (Previous Quarterly)
    ........and the bank has initiated a market review having appointed London firm CRU Consulting and is progressing with legal reviews and the appointment of Australian, Malaysian and German legal firms.

and now from this quarterly - the initiation of a detailed legal due diligence
    So what has actually been done on the legal front so far?
    I/we have been lead to assume the legal work had been progressing along in the background for the past 4 months but now we are told oh yes but now a detailed legal diligence has stated.
    Given the 'initiation' statement was linked to the CRU Consulting announcement on 3/7, I hope that at least some of the work required was done prior given the previous statements above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $68.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 3.9¢ $126.8K 3.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 377722 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 24385 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.