ATC 0.00% 5.0¢ altech batteries ltd

"A prospectus in a penny company is not worth the paper its...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    "A prospectus in a penny company is not worth the paper its written on" - I'm not sure what you mean. A Prospectus is a document prepared in accordance with the Corporations Act and is legally robust. I don't know what you consider a 'penny company' either. Altech has a market capitlisation of in excess of $100M and has stock liquidity of circa $350K per day, which to my mind, does not constitute a 'penny company'.

"Did they achieve much from the last cap raise?" - secured the CERENERGY battery JV in September 2022 with world leading German government R&D institute Fraunhofer. Finalised product design and specifications for the ABS60KWh as well as ABS1000 1MWh grid storage battery. Commenced fabrication of 2 ABS60KWh prototype batteries for testing. Scheduled to finalise by end of this year the DFS for the 100MWH CERENERGY battery plant for construction on Altech's land in Germany. Selected key engineering/robotics/manufacturing suppliers for construction of 100MWH plant (all of this development on the CERENERGY project in less than 1 year). Nearing completion of construction of the Silumina Anodes pilot plant, scheduled to be commissioned by end of this year, at which time 120kg per day of Silumina Anodes will be provided to potential customers for testing.

"Ceo Iggy get 950k pa 9 yrs"- this is incorrect. Refer to Annual Financial Reports.

"Delphi seem to be selling" - together with other shareholder Deutsche Balaton, have underwritten this Entitlement Offer for $6.7M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 261171 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.43am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.