ATC 0.00% 5.3¢ altech batteries ltd

I may be wrong as it's easy to lose track of the correct...

1. 1,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    I may be wrong as it's easy to lose track of the correct sequence of events, the brain not always reliable but I thought the mezz finance would clear the way for a finalisation of the project equity. If that were correct how does the introduction of the recent $100m German strategy advance the near term goal which is to complete project build. Iggy says the German strategy is to enable German investors to participate via their SX. Details of the German agreement appear to be convoluted and I can't believe we would be prepared to give away 49% of the project even though we would be holding a stake in Youbisheng. Is it the fact we have 2 members on the board with the possibility of 2 more possibly being able to veto aspects of the deal so that we do not give up a major portion of the project. And what plans would ATC have for the $100m? I am not aware this has been disclosed. Clearly I need some help to understand it all and I know there will be others who have a better understanding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $49.16K 930.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21569 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 143472 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.