ATC 0.00% 5.0¢ altech batteries ltd

Ann: Altech Invitation Received to Construct HPA Plant in Germany, page-160

1. 1,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 899
    Yes we need an additional USD100m. This has been communicated to shareholders several times.
    This is the sole reason for the AAM initiative.
    From the September 2018 quarterly.

The final investment decision study (FIDS) determined the totalcapital cost of the Company's Malaysian HPA plant andassociated kaolin mine at Meckering, Western Australia at US$298 million.
    In addition to capital cost, total funds will includeitems such as working capital, lender debt service accounts,bank fees, arrangement fees, debt service reserve and lendercontingency reserves. The total funds required for the projectwill be available once the project finance structure is finalisedand the requirements of various lenders confirmed. For largescale projects, such as the Company's HPA project, it notunusual for total financing, contingency and working capitalcosts to aggregate at up to one third of total capital costs.
    The Company currently expects that this is likely to be the casebased on feedback from proposed lenders on structuring andcontingencies. The Company is currently targeting 65-70% ofdebt to equity ratio for the final funding mix.
    Based on the debt-equity ratio target, the Company envisagesthat further equity to support the project financing will berequired. The equity component of the project finance is beingpursued in two distinct work streams, joint venture or partialproject sell down and/or a placement of shares by theCompany.

Once the plant is in production all the money in the reserve accounts will be released back to the company. I've been told this is a big percentage of the USD 100m. I'm guessing at least 30%. That's a lot of cash that can be used to pay down debt or put to other future uses, like funding for a second plant. IMO this is not well understood by investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $51.20K 1.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1788510 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 387774 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.