ATC 0.00% 5.0¢ altech batteries ltd

Ann: Altech Invitation Received to Construct HPA Plant in Germany, page-163

1. 386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Morning all!

Prefacing this by saying it is not another tit for tat comparison of HPA hopefuls.
    No us versus them, and I wish anyone that has their hard earned on the line with any of the HPA names the very best of luck.

IMO the ADN & ATC chat here recently is like comparing apples & oranges, very different beasts, and again the best of luck to holders of both.
    Looking through the other names in the space, it does looks to me like A4N might be as close of a direct comparison as you could draw to ATC.

So the Buffet inspired question I pose to myself, If I was purchasing a company as a whole, would I buy ATC for $88m or would I buy A4N for $98m (current mkt caps of both, give or take).

One company is under construction with final funding the sole remaining risk, whist the other company is about to release its DFS.
    Now I don't know if ATC is cheap, or if A4N is expensive, but I know which one I would rather own outright at this stage in proceedings and at these prices.

Again, and finally, this is with no ill intent to any holders of A4N, this is just an outlining of my way of thinking in weighing up my ATC holding and at what point or price I buy more.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $7.47K 150.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 348350 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 188104 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.