ATC 9.43% 4.8¢ altech batteries ltd

Chelben, Depends on which tech you are alluding too.They have...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Chelben, Depends on which tech you are alluding too.

They have two (well 3 if you include HPA) - 1. Silumina (Silicon and Alumina) Anode material has only be tested at small scale in lab/pilot but with (apparently) very promising results but you have to take the company's word for it.
    2. Cerenergy Solid state batteries - The tech was actually developed by a German research institute and they have spent (from memory) over 30 M Euro to get it to this stage. Prototypes have been built and deployed for customer testing so difficult to fudge the results.

I do not think the risk is that the tech does not exist or that it does not work, the risk is that once the cost is fully understood that it is not as economic as the company thinks and therefore will not have a market. You will have to wait for the PFS/DFS which will hopefully not be too long.

Add to that the company's poor record on financing what are seemingly profitable projects and you get to the heart of the issue. If these risks can be mitigated the valuation will be much higher than we have today.

Just my opinion.
    Cheers
    SC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.