ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462

All opinions welcome, can give you reason to go over material again and look at things or question things again.

Spot on. Mr Atredes. Fixed contracts always have wiggle room for things such as material cost, time, exchange rates and many others to move within a set range up or down and if outside that range the price can move up or down. All the more reason to keep things moving along on the ground so time does not afford the variables oppertunity to impact costs, with the exception of cost reductions of course, haha.

Plant has a solid design and technically scrutinised process and indeed tested small scale process to satisfy German DD. No questions hang over the process or plant design as far as I am aware.

Time frames and delivering on milestones. Can’t see how anyone would have predicted German DS would have taken that long. Blew all time lines out of the water. Can’t name any small cap I monitor that has hit every time line, some hit none but still pop out the other side.
    Milestones, Export credit, 100% mine ownership, construction permits, broken ground,  to name a few, are none of these significant?

Cost from 80 to 298, why is the important question. SMS contract still went ahead after, angin Why? Because they want to make money and see ATC as the vehicle to do it. They then put is equity funding to double up on profit, nice gig if you can get it

Why aren’t current producers clambering to fill the forecast demand, you have to inquire with them. Cost is high and only going higher but so is price per ton so where is the issue. Maybe they see the sapphire alternatives as a real threat to demand and having ATC come on line with 1/3 cost per ton and a more pure product to boot it’s just not worth the outlay to increase production. Just a stab in the dark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.