ATC 0.00% 4.6¢ altech batteries ltd

Ann: Altech - Mezzanine Debt Technical Review Completed, page-48

1. 1,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 905
    From your earlier post.
    Oh trust me, I held, but got out once the story changed around when management sold a large chunk of their shares (for tax reasons, whereas they were structured in a way there would be no tax payable imho - and also the timing did not add up), and fairly soon thereafter out of the blue capex blew out, and yes that was when SMS 'committed' to invest.
    And now:
    Furthermore I did not really appreciate the CEO selling a large chunk of his shares just before quadrupling the capex projections. Well, that is some time ago, I guess most of you may not remember.

Iggy sold 2.2M shares on market between 6/2/2017 and 13/2/2017 at an average price of 14.88c per share.
    On 16/05/2017 SMS was appointed EPC contractor
    On 23/10/2017 FIDS results were announced which had the new capital cost of USD298M stated.
    Iggy sold some of his shares at a quite time devoid of any major announcements.
    The capex 'blew out' 6 months later! 

You have falsely tried to link the two events (your 'the story changed') and then go on to express your opinion on Iggy's private tax affairs!
    You should retract these misleading statements.

As for 'out of the blue capex blow out'.Again not true if you remember past announcements - but maybe not, as you had sold out by then.
    From the announcement dated 24/04/2017

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1429/1429521-05ef14476404f2208b041d337573c062.jpg
    This clearly flagged a major increase in final capex was coming. I assumed at least at 100% increase.
    Blind Freddy could see it coming. Those alumina linings are very expensive.
    I was a little surprised it was as high as US298M, until I read the list of additional benefits provided including an increase from 4000 to 4500TPA.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.