ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108

Over the last few years mixed in great comments on Hot Copper are plenty of up ramper's and plenty of down ramper's.

I decided to back these guys since 11c March 2016, I supported the last credit raise because I like the progress they are making the communications received.

Since then they have identified the country and secured the preferred site, started site preparation and ordered long lead time components. Once they get out of the ground (hardest part) this is going to move very quickly.

As for finance "its just money" I have full confidence this will be revealed in good time.

Re our patent, that's up to the lawyers to determine, i'm happy sitting on our side of the courtroom. We all know there is risk in being a first mover but i'm pretty stoked with where we are at, resource locked and loaded, site purchased and site prep underway, near final design all we have to do is get out of the ground (some risk) build it (easy) make it go (relatively easy) sell the product (locked and loaded).

Will my shares be diluted further (maybe) will the economics work out (probably) could something go horribly wrong (yes).

Will the US midterms have an impact of markets at large (absolutely) however we have to look to a positive future with new technologies its going to be a great world.

I recently mitigated my dilution risk by buying more at 10c, looking forward to the next 2 1/2 years. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $83.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $125.3K 2.958M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 157223 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 625286 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.