ATC 2.63% 3.7¢ altech batteries ltd

Im still to see some business reason for this fall. We've had...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Im still to see some business reason for this fall. We've had $10m (@14c/Jul16), $17m (@14c/Oct17) and $17m (@16.5c/Jul18) put in by sophosticated and inside investors, buying us $20m in development expenditure and $8m in land and property alongside other running costs. We're at the financing stage with 65% of the projects finances signed off. Confirmation of the mezzanine due dilligence will see us get most of the project cost funded with working capital the only unknown (OPEX has been $2.5m the last 3 FY's if thats a guide). The economics still stack up for me.

The market side seems to be whats driving all this. It will be interesting to see if there's a level that the institutional investors will look to acquire at. It's fair to say they've been non-existent in October. Having watched bid and offer transactions over the last month it does seem to have been driven down tactically. I still don't see how this would benefit major shareholders (let alone small holders). Dilution is only going to Impaft the significant 12.5% of the company held by the directors signing off on future financing proposals. I feel we're in the middle of some tactical trading, but I can't see how it plays out. Its been a tumultuous month globally, will invest again when a bottom seems to settle for a few days. I thought that'd be 10-11, but that's certainly wrong!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $63.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $12.36K 333.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 270408 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 532357 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.