ATC 0.00% 4.6¢ altech batteries ltd

Ann: Altech - Schedule of Patent Applications Update, page-73

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    I agree I am for sure frustrated. I make a example for you according the Iggy 400 Million USD are needed now (100 Million more)

And this should be funded by stock raise. As mentioned yesterday just we do math with 1 Billion Stocks and say 400 Million to pay back also the sum will be less but taking into account the interest. 

We have a development or better said building time for the plant of two years. Then we have a ramp up of three years. Then ATC gets the keys from SMS. Just putting this into figures we have at least a timeline of five years where no profit is made. Then you have 400 Million USD to pay back.

Lets estimate 70 Million USD in profits. I will assume a tax rate I am not so certain with the tax free timeline I will include the tax. Ok lets make it easy to calculate we see 50 Million USD after tax profits means a payback of 8 years. Even when I calculate without taxes I get a timeline of 6 years.

This brings the calculation to the table that it takes 10 years or more to be debt free. Please double check and give me your feedback. I agree that the prices are much better for HPA but in the long term calculation you have also economic downturn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.