ATC 2.70% 3.8¢ altech batteries ltd

Ann: Altech - Stream Finance Facility Term Sheet Signed, page-76

1. 2,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    CR is a hard one to predict. It would seem they are about to secure all monies required for the plant and as Iggy has learned his lessons from the past its a fixed cost build/commissioning with guaranteed minimum production at guaranteed purity and i'm sure some wiggle room for unforeseen costs. That then only leaves cash required until the big dollars hit the bank account. So question is they had M$7 as of May at approx M$4 spend this quarter leaving approx M$3. This will run the show for approx 6 months including "development costs". Is the "site works" under the development costs predicted out goings or additional costs? Also the suggestion to raise was before the announcement of the stream finance if I remember correctly. Things may have changed after the stream finance offer.

Having total project finance available(pending approvals) Management could choose to slow up or even not perform any site works and use the current cash to get by until finance sign off. They could hatch a deal to get pre-funding package cash advance from stream finance vendor if the other parties have no objection. Anything is possible now. The two major funding bodies want to see this project get started just like we do so a deal to see works start is not beyond possibility.

Must admit can't call it either way, just have to wait and see what pops up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $65.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $22.50K 608.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53650 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 437284 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.