ATC 2.63% 3.9¢ altech batteries ltd

Ann: Altech - Total Funds Raised of $13.3M, page-4

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 905
    This article is behind a pay wall but you may get a free first look as I did.
    It's about the start-up company scene in Germany and the excerpt below was the part about Altech.

https://www.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/start-up-szene-so-steht-es-um-deutsche-jungunternehmen-19039964.html?printPagedArticle=true#pageIndex_2

Sought-after energy sector

Hansjörg Plaggemars from Altech Advanced Material says the interest of investors and politicians is huge.There are no difficulties - neither with financing nor with permits.No wonder: Altech is focusing on new products for the energy sector.To do this, it relies on technologies that have been developed and tested over many years by the Fraunhofer Institute for Ceramic Technologies and Systems IKTS in Dresden and Hermsdorf.A ceramic solid-state battery has been developed that requires neither cobalt nor lithium, copper or graphite.It is fully recyclable, fire and explosion proof, has a solid supply chain and can be manufactured entirely in the EU.

That's exactly what we're going to do now.It will start in mid-September, says Altech board member Plaggermars.In the middle of the Black Pump Industrial Park in Lausitz, a plant including the first production line is being built.Other lines could follow.Because the demand for powerful storage systems is enormous, the market is growing rapidly, and the financing of the Altech projects is on solid ground.

I wonder what will 'start' in mid-September?
    Hope springs eternal.

Last edited by Muad'Dib: 10/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $35.10K 908.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 690600 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 71567 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.